Aspen makes it easy to email your students, their parents, and their other teachers. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Login to Aspen
2. Choose the “Pages” tab. Scroll down to the “Teacher Classes” box and click the “Email” tab for the class whose students and/or whose parents or teachers you wish to contact.
3. The box that opens up will have three small check boxes: “Students,” “Contacts,” and “Teachers.” The default setting will show the “Students” box checked. This will send the mail just to the students in the class.
4. Checking “Contacts” will add parents, and checking “Teachers” will add students’ first- and second-semester teachers. You can uncheck any box to keep that group from receiving the e-mail. You can also remove any individual from the To: box by clicking the X next to their name.
5. Type the subject and the content of your message in the appropriate boxes.
6. Clicking the Send button will send the email.
NOTE: The email will be sent from your email address and will automatically copy you on the e-mail; all replies will come to your Interlochen Gmail account.
- Submit an IT request
Submit a production request
Submit a distance learning request.
Submit a maintenance request
Submit a Transportation or Campus Safety work order
Submit a marketing project brief
Submit a catering request
Submit an idea or project
- IT Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00am - 4:30pm Eastern
Call the IT Help Desk @ 231-276-7242
IT Checkout Equipment
Other IT Staff
- Andrew Schmitt: x7241
- Curt Ensign: x7246
- David Bondurant: x7244
- Dave Limer: x7249
- Jared Gugnitz: x7245
- Kimberly LeBlanc: x7242
- Margaret Fako: x7405
- Michael Slawnik: x7620
- Mike Smith: x7243
- Tim Loosemore: x7236
- Casey Fall: x7242
- Voice Activated Directory: x7201