2. Login, as you already have a username and password. This is the same username and password you used to fill out your application, as well as to pay your deposit. Click the Login button.
**Please note that the Admissions Community is a different system from Aspen and uses a different username and password. In most cases, the username will end in @portal.art
3. Click the "Next Step: Health Forms" button. **Please note that your next step will not say Health Forms until the deposit and Enrollment Agreement has been completed.
4. Click the Health Profile button and you will be redirected to the CampDoc site. You will automatically be logged into the secure CampDoc site where you will enter all necessary health information about your Camp student.
5. On the next screen, Click "Continue" in the lower right corner.
6. Click the Health Profile button to begin filling out your student's Health Profile.
7. On the right side of the screen, you will see the sections of the Health Profile. Click on the first section to begin. You will notice that the sections yet to be completed are marked with a red circle. Completed sections are marked with a green check. As you're filling in your student's information, you will notice that there is no "Submit" or "Save" button. CampDoc saves your information for you as you enter it.
8. Once you have completed all the sections, you will get a popup notification that the Health Profile is complete. Again, there is no need to "Submit" or "Save" the information. CampDoc saves your student's information as you enter it. Click the green OK button to dismiss this notification.
9. If you have multiple camp students, you will see all of your students listed on the left side of the screen. Simply click the student's name, then repeat steps 6-8.
10. If you need to modify your student's Health Profile prior to the lockout date (noted in the lower right side of the screen), simply make your change in the appropriate section of the Health Profile. If you need to make changes after the lockout date, please contact the health services department at email@example.com.