2. To complete the Health Profile, you must login to the Admissions Community as a Parent or Guardian. If you are accustomed to logging in with your parent/guardian username, skip to the next step. If you have never logged in with a parent/guardian username, you should login with your student’s username, navigate to the Health Profile page and you will find a link to receive parent/guardian login information.
3. Login with your parent/guardian username and password.
4.If you have already signed the enrollment agreement and paid the enrollment deposit, the “Next Steps...” button will guide you to the Health Profile page. If you have not signed the enrollment agreement or paid the enrollment deposit, it is recommended that you complete both of these items as soon as possible.
5. You can access the Health Profile page either through the “Next Steps…” button or via the To-Do list along the right side of the page.
6. Click the "Health Profile" button and you will be redirected to the CampDoc site. You will automatically be logged into the secure CampDoc site where you will enter all necessary health information about your Camp student.
7. On the right side of the screen, you will see the sections of the Health Profile. Click on the first section to begin. You will notice that the sections yet to be completed are marked with a red circle. Completed sections are marked with a green check. As you're filling in your student's information, you will notice that there is no "Submit" or "Save" button. CampDoc saves your information for you as you enter it.
8. Once you have completed all the sections, you will get a popup notification that the Health Profile is complete. Again, there is no need to "Submit" or "Save" the information. CampDoc saves your student's information as you enter it. Click the green OK button to dismiss this notification.
9. If you have multiple camp students, you will see all of your students listed on the left side of the screen. Simply click the student's name, then repeat steps 6-8.
10. If you need to modify your student's Health Profile prior to the lockout date (noted in the lower right side of the screen), simply make your change in the appropriate section of the Health Profile. If you need to make changes after the lockout date, please contact the health services department at email@example.com.