As of today, all interim reports should be created using Aspen. Please follow the steps listed below if you need to submit one.
1. In the upper right hand corner of Aspen, click on SET PREFERENCES. The set preferences window will appear and you will need to click on the HOME tab. Look at the box labeled TASKS, make sure it is checked and click OK. You will only need to do this step the first time you create an interim report.
2. In the upper right hand corner, click on the CHANGE VIEW link and make sure you are on the STAFF view. If you do not have aCHANGE VIEW link, then you are already in the STAFF view.
3. A new widget named TASKS will appear on your PAGES tab. Click on the INITIATE button.
4. A new window will appear and you will need to select the appropriate workflow. Most users will only have one workflow available but there are some users that have the ability to send an ACADEMIC or RESIDENCE LIFE interim report and a COMMUNITY SERVICE report. Select the appropriate workflow and click on the MAGNIFYING GLASS when you are done.
5. A window containing a list of your students will appear. Please select the student you wish to create an interim report for an click OK
6. The listing of students will disappear. Click NEXT to continue onto the next screen.
7. You should now see the interim report form. Please fill out all the appropriate fields and when you are done and click OK.
8. On the next screen click FINISH. The interim report will be sent to the next level for approval.