Interlochen has partnered with SchoolDoc for our Health Profile and Medication Documentation needs. To complete the Health Profile, please return to the Admissions Community. A complete Health Profile is required for each student for each year of attendance at Interlochen Arts Academy. For help with this process, please see the instructions below, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please have the following items with you prior to beginning the Health Profile:
- Complete Immunizations History: The State of Michigan will require an official copy of your student’s complete immunizations history, from your student’s healthcare provider or immunizations clinic. Please scan and upload the record, as well as indicate the dates of your student’s immunizations in the drop down menus provided.
- Completed Physical Exam: A physical exam is required every other year of enrollment; in a student’s first and third year at the Interlochen Arts Academy. A physical exam is considered current if the date of exam is within the past three months. Please obtain completed physical exam documentation from your Healthcare Provider and scan/photograph and upload to the Health Profile.
- Medication Inventory: Complete dosing and administration information must be indicated on the Health Profile for each medication your student takes on a regular or as needed basis. Many prescription medications are held in and dispensed from Health Services. These include all behavioral medications (anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, ADD/ADHD, mood disorders etc), and medications for seizure disorders, sleep disorders and diabetes. Interlochen partners with Thompson Pharmacy for all student medication needs.
- Copy of Insurance Card: All students are expected to have insurance coverage for routine and emergency medical issues while attending Interlochen. As a part of completing the Health Profile, you will be prompted to upload enlarged copies of both sides of the insurance card.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this information. The Health Profile is due a minimum of two weeks prior to the start of the Academy school year.
Accessing the Health Profile
1. Navigate to the Admissions Community.
2. To complete the Health Profile, you must login to the Admissions Community as a Parent or Guardian. If you are accustomed to logging in with your parent/guardian username, skip to the next step. If you have never logged in with a parent/guardian username, you should login with your student’s username, navigate to the Health Profile page and you will find a link to receive parent/guardian login information.
3. Login with your parent/guardian username and password.
4. If you have already signed the enrollment agreement and paid the enrollment deposit, the “Next Steps...” button will guide you to the Health Profile page. If you have not signed the enrollment agreement or paid the enrollment deposit, it is recommended that you complete both of these items as soon as possible.
5. You can access the Health Profile page either through the “Next Steps…” button or via the To-Do list along the right side of the page.
6. Click the "Health Profile" button and you will be redirected to the SchoolDoc site. You will automatically be logged into the secure SchoolDoc site where you will enter all necessary health information about your Academy student.
7. On the right side of the screen, you will see the sections of the Health Profile. Click on the first section to begin. You will notice that the sections yet to be completed are marked with a red circle. Completed sections are marked with a green check. As you're filling in your student's information, you will notice that there is no "Submit" or "Save" button. SchoolDoc saves your information for you as you enter it.
8. Once you have completed all the sections, you will get a popup notification that the Health Profile is complete. Again, there is no need to "Submit" or "Save" the information. CampDoc saves your student's information as you enter it. Click the green OK button to dismiss this notification.
9. If you need to modify your student's Health Profile prior to the lockout date (noted in the lower right side of the screen), simply make your change in the appropriate section of the Health Profile. If you need to make changes after the lockout date, please contact the health services department at email@example.com.