To connect your Interlochen Google account with your Aspen account, follow these steps.
1. Be logged in to your Interlochen issued Google account. Make sure you are not logged in to your personal Google account.
2. In a different tab of the same browser, log into Aspen.
3. In Aspen, click the Set Preferences link in the upper right.
4. Click on the Communication tab, then click Add Google Access.
5. A new window will appear, explaining that you are about to give access to Aspen. Click on the Allow Access button.
6. This window will close, and you should see your interlochen.org email address listed as pictured below.
- Submit an IT request
Submit a production request
Submit a distance learning request.
Submit a maintenance request
Submit a Transportation or Campus Safety work order
Submit a marketing project brief
Submit a catering request
Submit an idea or project
- IT Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00am - 4:30pm Eastern
Call the IT Help Desk @ 231-276-7242
IT Checkout Equipment
Other IT Staff
- Andrew Schmitt: x7241
- Curt Ensign: x7246
- David Bondurant: x7244
- Dave Limer: x7249
- Jared Gugnitz: x7245
- Kimberly LeBlanc: x7242
- Margaret Fako: x7405
- Michael Slawnik: x7620
- Mike Smith: x7243
- Tim Loosemore: x7236
- Casey Fall: x7242
- Voice Activated Directory: x7201