- In a web browser, go to aspen.interlochen.org. This will bring you to the log in page.
- Enter your Login ID and Password, and click the Log On button. This should have been emailed to you once Interlochen received your deposit and Enrollment Agreement. If you have paid your deposit and signed your Enrollment Agreement, and do not have your Login ID and Password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scroll down to the Announcements section of the page, where you will see links to all of the forms. Click on the form you wish to fill out.
- You should now see the "Initiate Workflow: Workflow Selection" screen (submission of a form in Aspen is referred to as a workflow). The Workflow field should be filled in with the name of the form you clicked on in the previous step.
- Leave the Date field unchanged, and click on the magnifying glass icon to select your student.
- Click the circle next to the name of the student for which you'd like to fill out this form, and click OK.
- Click the Next button. This will take you to the form you've selected to fill out. Instructions for completing individual forms can be found below.
- The last step of each of the form instructions below is to click the Finish button. Clicking the Finish button submits the form to Interlochen.
- Once you submit the form to Interlochen, you will receive a confirmation email for each form submission. Our intent is NOT to clog your inbox, but to give you confirmation that we have received your form.
- You are able to see a summary of the forms you have submitted by clicking on the Family top tab, changing your filter (the icon in the upper right corner that looks like a funnel) to "All Records", clicking on your student, then clicking on the Camp Forms tab.
Instructions for completing individual forms
Cabin Life Information Form
Travel Plans Form - Arrival
Travel Plans Form - Departure
High School Day Permission Form
High School Overnight Permission Form
Intermediate Permission Form
Junior Permission Form
Changeover Weekend Form (Junior and Intermediate multiple sessions)